AR-9- 1/2x36 Multi hole muzzle brake with Quick detach blast shield -- Called the american Shield muzzle brake
Get the best of both worlds with have a nice muzzle brake to help reduce muzzle rise and kick back, Then when you need to direct the blast forward like many other "pig" muzzle brakes just thread the blast shield on and all of the muzzle gas and blast is directed to the front.
Similar style as the Flaming pig and many other much more expensive cone brakes for a fraction of the cost--
- Muzzlebrake & Blast Shield Are Steel
- QD Blast Shield Threads Down Over Muzzle Comp
- MICRO VERSION
- Nitride Finish
- 1/2 x 36 Thread
- 9mm Cal
- Reduces Felt Concussion In Close Quarters
- Great For Use On 9mm AR Pistols
- Total Weight: 8.0 oz (Muzzlebrake and Blast Shield)
- Length: 2.0"
- O.D.: 1.44"